Dear world that thinks they know best,

Tell me one more time I'm easily offended. That I'm just trying to get other people in trouble. That I'm delusional, lying, crazy. That I'm just too black and white and I don't actually know what's right and wrong, I just think I do.


Go ahead. I dare you.


I can promise you are unprepared for what's about to hit you.


You are playing with fire.


If you thought you were touching a kitten and seeing the little sparks fly because its fur was full of static, you were dead wrong.


You slammed your flimsy little spear into the side of a fire-breathing dragon and you woke her up.


Did you know you would arouse the utter fury of a wild beast, fiercely loyal to its own and deathly protective of its essence?


I would feel sorry for you, my friend, but it wouldn't be true sorrow. You tried to pierce the strength and prowess to take it away from her and now you see her in her true form.


She is not the gentle, the mild, the complacent, the controllable. She is the fierce, the shieldmaiden, the overcomer, the conqueror, the fire-breather, the lioness, the lightening and thunder.



You would do well to maintain your distance.









Comments

Popular Posts