Writing.....

So, I've been wanting to set up a blog where I can publish my writing for a really long time, but I just need to be careful for obvious reasons. I may eventually get the courage to do it without being afraid of the monitors. But as of now, it's a little difficult. HOWEVER. I do have books that I've completed, and I do have more that I am working on.

Long story made short, I write fanfictions, fanfic novels, fantasy, biography, nonfiction, fiction, poetry, etc. You get the idea :) I'm trying to figure out how to publish my work anonymously without getting blog monitors on my back about so-called "plagiarism." Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am extremely careful about plagiarism and all related topics. So all the talk about "SOPA" and "plagiarism" is something that my pals know I would avoid because I am honest with my writing.

I do like to base my stories off of already existing characters occasionally but hey, haven't lots of people done that with their various fandoms and actually gotten published on the market? Like, for example, the kids' series (it's lame) about origami star wars characters. I don't remember what it is called but it is a fanfiction of sorts and they didn't get in trouble....mine is better than that. :P Anyway.

One of these days....*sigh* Oh well. At least I've got a blog now ;) I'm probably halfway there.

So, about me. I am a blogger on planet earth who is currently an amateur at NEARLY everything, but who is hoping and planning and working to go pro in the near future. I've been writing and acting for many years. I think I've been acting for 13 years, give or take. I've been singing semi-professionally for 5 years and I'm hoping to take these things to the next level.

My favorite singer is a tie with Eurielle and Enya....because I love their fairytale sounds. Wow. So beautiful.....I could talk about Enya for hours but I won't. :) My favorite actress is *drumroll* Nicole Evangeline Lilly-Kali. I think many people would agree with me....

To end with a random thought: Why are leopards spotted instead of striped?

Signing off,
~Nickie
xoxo

Comments

  1. yay! love ya blog! do u like Evanescence? cause Amy Lee is my fave singer. Her voice.....and Enya is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enya and Eurielle are amazing!!! I enjoy their music a lot.
    I look forward to read some stuff you have written!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts