For Mummy 


In the silent night the dew has settled
The moonlight floods the lawn
Bright as daylight, pure as dreaming
Suddenly my eyes are filling. 

In my silent heart the pain is waking
The loss and longing floods my mind
Hard as boulders, deep as canyons
Suddenly my heart exploding. 

In my silent room tears are flowing
The sobbing sorrow floods my soul
Piercing arrows, sharp as swords
Suddenly the dam releasing. 

In the silent realm of winter thawing
The aching fully breaks my heart
Soft as feathers, stark as deserts
Suddenly the feeling rising. 

In the silent stream of time
Her grief completely breaks my heart
Empty arms and shaking limbs
Suddenly my tears are flowing. 

In the silent realization
The pain of loss becomes my own
Her child gone, the future broken
Suddenly my soul is flaming. 

In the silent way of thinking
Her tears from far away are flooding
I sense her agony, her grief
Suddenly I can't stop crying. 

In the silent mocking quiet
The pain becomes so overwhelming
I didn't want to feel her pain
Suddenly the guilt controls me. 

Somehow silence muted grieving
Somehow feelings mutely drowned
Though I loved her, now I felt her
Suddenly her pain consumes me. 

Silent though the time may be
Flowing through the flooding rain
I have loved her, I have lost her
Somehow I will be restored. 


Comments

Popular Posts